Скачать PDF | Загрузок: 1
Публикация научных статей по экономике в журналах РИНЦ, ВАК (высокий импакт-фактор). Срок публикации - от 1 месяца.
creativeconomy.ru Москва + 7 495 648 6241
2. Kenyon-Rouvinez, D. (2001). Patterns in serial business families: Theory building through global case studies. Family Business Review. 14, 175−187.
3. Sorenson, R. (2000). The Contribution of Leadership Style and Practices to Family and Business Success. Family Business Review. 13, 183−200.
4. Eckrich, C., &Loughead, T. (1996). Effects of family business membership and psychological separation on the career development of late adolescents. Family Business Review, 9, 369−386.
5. Goldberg, S. (1996). Research note: Effective successors in family-owned businesses: Significant elements. Family Business Review, 9, 185−197.
6. Sharma, P., & Irving, G. (2002). Four shades of family business successor commitment: Motivating factors and expected outcomes. Family Firm Institute Conference, Dallas, October.
7. Stavrou, E. (1998). A four factor model: A guide to planning next generation involvement in the family firm. Family Business Review, 11, 135−142.
8. Cole, P.M. (1997). Women in family business. Family Business Review, 10, 353−371.
9. Fitzgerald, M., &Muske, G. (2002). Copreneurs: An exploration and comparison to other family businesses. Family Business Review. 15, 1−16.
10. Dumas, C., (1998). Women’s pathways to participation and leadership in family-owned firms. Family Business Review, 11, 219−228.
11. Poza, E., & Messer, T. (2001). Spousal leadership and continuity in the fmaily firm. Family Business Review. 14, 25−36.
12. Mitchell, R., Agle, B., & Wood, D. (1997). Toward a theory of stakeholder identification and salience: Defining the principle of who and what really counts. Academy of Management Review, 22,853−886.
13. Stafford, K., Duncan, K., Danes, S., & Winter, M. (1999). A research model of sustainable family businesses. Family Business Review. 12, 197−208
14. Aldrich, H., & Cliff, J. (2003). The pervasive effects of family on entrepreneurship: Toward a family embeddedness perspective. Journal of Business Venturing.
15. Olson, P., Zuiker, V., Danes, S., Stafford, K., Heck, R., & Duncan, K. (2003, forthcoming). Impact of family and business on family business sustainability. Journal of Business Venturing.
16. Litz, R.A. (1995). The family business: Toward definitional clarity. Proceedings of the Academy of Management, 100−104.
17. Sharma, P. (2002). Stakeholder Mapping Technique: Toward the Development of a Family Firm Typology. Paper presented at the 62nd meeting of the Academy of Management, Denver, August.